Sunday, August 3, 2008

Welcome!

Other than the CM Life Football blog I just started a couple days ago, this is my first venture into blogging. I hope to keep this with me for a long time and update it whenever I can.

First of all, an introduction of myself. I posted something similar on the Chip Shots Weblog, so here's a copy-and-paste of that:

"First, I'd like to introduce myself- I am Brian Manzullo, entering my second year as senior football writer for Central Michigan Life. I also am entering senior year at CMU as a journalism major (although I have a feeling it won't be my last year there). Currently, I'm two weeks away from completing my Metro reporting internship at The Saginaw News. Afterwards, I am moving back to CMU and getting back to the swing of things, hopefully inching closer to graduation!"

I think that's a good snapshot of who I am.

As for what you'll find on here... anything, really. My goal is to get a good camera to use within the next few months so that I can start incorporating photos into my updates... maybe even video? Who knows.

Stay in touch.

1 comment:

Jake May said...

I want to see you blogging every day! Hahaha. Glad to see you finally have a blog. I look forward to reading it.